The official news source of Clinical Congress continues to provide updates from this year’s conference. The final online edition of Clinical Congress News for 2022 will publish on November 10 with videos, articles, and photos highlighting sessions, announcements, and activities from San Diego.
Clinical Congress News content is available online year-round and includes profiles of past, present, and future College leaders and award winners, as well as coverage of Scientific Forums, Named Lectures, and other sessions, and information about the 2023 conference in Boston, Massachusetts.
The website also features an archive of news from Clinical Congress dating back to 2018. Under the Clinical Congress News menu on the homepage, select a date from this year’s coverage or “Archives” to start reading previously published articles.
Highlights of Clinical Congress 2022 coverage include:
- Dr. Henri Ford Is ACS President-Elect
- Lessons Learned from Ukrainian Crisis Discussed as Special Session
- Surgeons Play a Key Role in Addressing US Firearm Violence
- Town Hall Confronts the Challenge of Work-Life Balance for Women in Surgery
- Special Panel Highlights Collaboration between Surgeons and Anesthesiologists on Payment Issues
- Surgeons, Surgical Teams Don’t Have to Suffer in Silence
- Don’t Forget to Claim Your Credit
- Question of the Day: What Important Thing Did You Learn This Year?
Watch Clinical Congress Sessions On Demand
Virtual registration is still an option for Clinical Congress 2022. An on-demand library of recorded sessions from San Diego is available until May 1, 2023.