The American College of Surgeons (ACS) has announced the Late-Breaking Clinical Trials lineup at Clinical Congress 2018 in Boston, MA. Join us 9:45–11:15 am Monday at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 254AB, for discussion of the following trials:
- A VA Cooperative, Randomized Trial of Medical and Surgical Treatments for Patients with Heartburn That Is Refractory to Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Effect of Denonvilliers Fascia Preserving Versus Resecting during Laparoscopic Radical Rectectomy to Urination-Sexual Function of Male Mid-Low Rectal Cancer Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Multicenter Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Near-Infrared Incisionless Fluorescent Cholangiography (NIFC) during Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Prehospital Air Medical Plasma following Trauma and Hemorrhagic Shock
- Improved Survival in Critically Ill Patients after Implementing a Visual Clinical Decision Support System
- Extended Follow-up of Open versus Endovascular Repair for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: The OVER Trial
Don’t miss a minute—catch all the latest science firsthand. Learn more about Clinical Congress 2018.