Content from Clinical Congress 2022 offers something for every specialty and is the perfect way for surgeons to earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. Through May 1, 2023, all registered attendees have continued access to the on-demand library of educational content and the opportunity to claim credit.
The ACS designated the In-Person (Live and On Demand) Clinical Congress for a maximum of 243.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and the Virtual (Livestreaming and On Demand) Clinical Congress for a maximum of 196.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
CME credits may be claimed following participation in a live session (either attended in-person or viewed through livestream), or through subsequent viewing of the recorded content virtually (on demand). Certain Clinical Congress 2022 sessions are not eligible for CME Credit.
Residents and allied health professionals are eligible for a Certificate of Completion.
- Log in to the Virtual Platform.
- Enter your Registration ID and last name.
- Under Education Program, select sessions to view or add to Credit Cart.
- Navigate to the Credit Cart to complete CME claiming.
- The claiming process includes completing an evaluation for each session and the Global Evaluation.
- Download, print, or email a CME Certificate, Certificate of Completion, and transcript.
Access to content and claiming CME Credits is available until May 1, 2023.
For more information, Visit the CME Credits page or contact [email protected].
Watch Clinical Congress Sessions On Demand
Virtual registration is still an option for Clinical Congress 2022. An on-demand library of recorded sessions from San Diego is available until May 1, 2023.