The American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma (ACS COT) will kick off its 100th Anniversary Celebration in Seattle, WA, at the 2022 COT Annual Meeting, Wednesday, March 9, through Friday, March 11, and the Advanced Trauma Life Support® (ATLS) Global Symposium, Saturday, March 12, 2022. Registration is expected to open mid-November.
Celebrate past, current, and future leaders, all dedicated to setting standards and creating programs to eliminate preventable death and disability across the globe by preventing injury and improving the outcomes of trauma patients.
Help the ACS COT raise public awareness of traumatic injury as a major public health issue and advocate for investment in trauma system development and sustainable research funding commensurate with the public health burden of injury. Details will be coming in the next year for how you can get involved.
Mark your calendars and celebrate with trauma leaders at the following meetings in 2022:
- COT Annual Meeting and Advanced Trauma Life Support Global Symposium, March 9–12, 2022, Seattle, WA
- ACS Clinical Congress, October 16–20, 2022, San Diego, CA
ACS meetings with a special plenary session on the COT’s 100 years:
- ACS Leadership & Advocacy Summit, April 2–5, 2022, Washington, DC
- ACS Quality and Safety Conference, July 2022, Location TBD
- ACS Trauma Quality Improvement Program Annual Conference, December 11–13, 2022, Phoenix, AZ