Clinical Congress 2021 will conclude Wednesday, October 27. Physicians are eligible to claim Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits for sessions they attend during the five-day meeting as well as sessions they complete following the meeting. Residents and Allied Health Professionals are not eligible to claim CME Credits and may instead access a Certificate of Completion. All attendees must complete the evaluation and claiming process in order to earn CME or hours of completion. The deadline to claim CME or a certificate of completion is February 1, 2022. Step-by-step instructions can be found by clicking on the Claim Credit tab at the top of the Clinical Congress 2021 meeting site, and Division of Education staff will be available to answer questions via online chats, by email, and by phone through the virtual MyCME Booth.
The links below may be helpful when completing the Clinical Congress 2021 claiming and evaluation process.
- Visit the Clinical Congress 2021 Regulatory Mandate page to view the full schedule of Clinical Congress 2020 sessions designated as offering Credit to Address Regulatory Mandates.
- Use the search filters in the Education Program tab of the meeting site to identify sessions designated as offering Credit to Address Regulatory Mandates or Credit to Address ACS Accreditation/Verification Requirements by content area, and to identify sessions in your specialty/practice area.
- Visit the ACS CME State Requirements website to review a detailed summary of your state’s CME requirements.
- Visit the ACS Accreditation/Verification Programs page to review the CME requirements for specified staff at participating institutions.
- Visit the ACS Specialty Board CME Requirements page to review a detailed summary of the CME requirements of ABMS and AOA specialty boards.
- Visit the Claim Credit tab of the meeting site tab find step-by-step instructions to complete the evaluation and claiming process. All attendees must complete the evaluation and claiming process in order to earn CME/hours of completion.
- Visit the virtual MyCME Booth during the meeting for evaluation and claiming assistance.
- Contact the ACS Division of Education MyCME team for evaluation and claiming assistance following the meeting.